Monday, February 26, 2007

ultraspin 12 at KH and guv feb 24 2007

daaaaaaaamn!!

the hardest or most kick assed event I have ATTENDED as a civillian in 10 years!!!

Ultraspin 12 at the koolhaus and guvernment complex.

My favs were blank and jones, rank 1, max graham and talla2xlc.

the sound system was perfect and I had to wear ear plugs cuz the bass was so punchy hard!! the guv side system was flawless as usual!!

all my crew arrived arrived and we kicked it in the sofa section in the koolhaus side. we had that area locked down. here are some videos of this and me doing my dr glow thing!!




1 Comments:

At 11:27 AM , Blogger james said...

you know how bright lightsabres are in star wars?? the same colour and brightness...addictive!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home